Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wednesday

Photo Courtesy of Photo Bucket
I have spent the ENTIRE work day, today, thinking it was Wednesday. It is not - It is Tuesday.

I received the great news that this is Tuesday about 3:30 PM today - when I was pushing and fretting about meeting a Friday deadline for a project I am coordinating. Whew, it was a relief to learn it was Tuesday instead of Wednesday - I'm hopeful I won't have to fret all over again tomorrow when it really is Wednesday - that would be a drag!

I'm completely befuddled as to how I could lose an entire day and not realize it. It's not like I didn't look at a calendar all day - that point of reference somewhat goes out the window, though, when you are not actually looking at dates, but days. I kept looking at Wednesday - because I thought it was Wednesday - even though it was Tuesday.

I wish I had learned it was Tuesday earlier in the day - I probably would not have acted any differently; however, I would not have felt so silly!

So, here's to Wednesday - It's going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts...