Sunday, March 31, 2019

Prayer Warrior with a Fierce Faith



I believe there is no better way to love a person than to pray for them.

I have been blessed my entire life by prayer warriors who have lovingly prayed me through many uncertain times. I am humbled by the number of people who have placed me in the arms of Jesus. I know I have been protected over and over again by those with trusting hearts far stronger than my own.

Prayers for health, prayers for safety, prayers for healing, prayers for the known and the unknown - they have all been offered on my behalf. I am been loved in a mighty and powerful way. 

I have recently found myself in a group of 20+ beautiful women that are loyal to pray for me. These women were strangers a few short months ago. But, it is no mistake we are friends now. God has always had a beautiful way of bringing the exact  people into my life that I need at this moment - and for those who just might need me. I am amazed by His goodness and His grace.

We have a common ground. We are prayer warriors who have a fierce faith knowing that the safest place to bring those we love is to the One who will love and protect them the very best.

Listen to this song from many years ago that reminds me of the many who have loved me through prayer. I hope they know they can count on my prayers, too.  We need each other! And, like I said, I believe there is no better way to love a person than to pray for them.

https://youtu.be/NSkyXR0aacE







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts...