Thursday, March 25, 2010

...another love whisper from God



As I have mentioned, I'm becoming a bit frustrated with this wait for an answer regarding a couple of interviews I have done. This waiting is driving me crazy; and, I'm sure, I am driving God crazy with my relentless, reduntant prayers regarding my immediate need (not to be confused with a want) for a timely answer. I was reading my blog devotions this morning and this is what I found waiting for me at the Internet Cafe Devotions blog. This was written by Amy Bayliss:
"...I realized that we can wait on God’s perfect plan for us and simply walk in His will day by day or we can spin our wheels on what we assume His plan is for us... If we wait, and if we listen to Him, He will reveal it to us in due time. We must wait on Him... He knows best and He will deliver. Wait. Just wait."
I'm trying to be faithful without growing weary. I guess I just need to rest a while within His grace.

Thank you, God, for this sweet whisper of Your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts...