Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just a few of the reasons...


Just a few of the reasons I love Joe...

... He has a heart for God
... He is my best friend
... He loves me as I am - faults and all
... He makes my heart smile - every time I see him!
... He is playful
... He laughs - a lot
... He likes to make me laugh
... He makes me laugh
... He fills my life with Joy
... He likes to Dance
... He is calm to my storm
... He loves his girls
... He is a good example
... He loves Hank
... He loves his Mom
... He loves his brothers and his sister
... He loves my Mom
... He loves my sisters and their families
... He is strong, physically and emotionally
... He is trustworthy
... He works hard
... He is level-headed
... He knows how to fix lots of things around the house and with the car
... He loves nature and finds beauty there
... He likes my cooking
... He is artistic and creative
... He is humble
... He has a beautiful smile
... He is patient
... He has a great laugh
... He is a stacker
... He likes to watch old movies
... He loves all kinds of music
... He watched Old Yeller and cried at the end
... He wanted to be a cowboy when he grew up
... He had a Red Ryder BB Gun
... He likes to help people
... He has a servant's heart
... He doesn't get embarrassed easily
... He is quiet and a little bit shy
... He is willing to try just about anything - except taste a "goober-burger"
... He has a great sense of humor
... He is faithful
... He loves to play his guitar
... He likes to hang out with me
... He's a good and patient shopper - even in the purse and shoe departments
... He keeps his promises
... He is dedicated and loyal
... He likes to learn new things
... He remembers everything
... He is compassionate
... He is romantic
... He is thoughtful
... He is kind
... He loves unconditionally
... He loves me!
... He shares my heart

Like I said...Just a few of the reasons I LOVE JOE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts...