Monday, February 1, 2010

Today is the day...


I woke up this morning with this song running through my head complete with the little answering echo after each phrase... Today is the day (Today is the day), that the Lord has made (that the Lord has made). I will rejoice (I will rejoice), and be glad in it (and be glad in it)... I had my own little worship choir singing in my head. I guess, as ear worms go, it is much better than others I can think of (The sun will come out tomorrow - sorry). However, I have no idea how this song got into my head. I think the last time I remember singing it was in 1977 at some church youth retreat.

But, this I do know - I'm treating this as a secret love note given specifically to me. And, whatever this day brings, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Besides, the sun is shining today:)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts...